- Organisation: York University
- Duty Station: United Kingdom
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Qualification: Undergraduate
- Reward: $140,000
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
- Deadline: April 01, 2023
York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni worldwide.
It has eleven faculties, including the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, Faculty of Science, Lassonde School of Engineering, Schulich School of Business, Osgoode Hall Law School, Glendon College, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Health, Faculty of Environmental Studies, Faculty of Graduate Studies, the School of the Arts, Media, Performance and Design (formerly the Faculty of Fine Arts), and 28 research centers.
To qualify for the scholarship, you must possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the York University, York University Scholarship.
To be eligible for York University Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Languages: English. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- For taking admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 7.80
- Be in good academic standing
- Experience financial difficulty through unforeseen circumstances
- Be beyond their first year of study
- Have international student status (studying at York on a valid Study Permit and paying international fees)
- Be registered and pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Be enrolled in courses at the time of application
How to Apply
Apply in through the given steps below.
Take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at York University.
Complete the online application form for this award.
Submit the following documents:
- Reference letters
- Personal statement
- English Proficiency Certificate
Submit your application