- Organisation: University of South Australia
- Duty Station: Australia
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Qualification: Masters / Doctoral
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
- Reward: $28,854 per annum
UniSA is committed to ensuring that research degree candidates experience excellent and contemporary research training and that they graduate with a skill set that improves their employment prospects.
They offer a research environment with highly experienced and engaged supervisors, extensive connections to industry, government and communities, and a focus on addressing globally significant issues. According to Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA, 2018), 100% of their assessed detailed fields of research were rated at, or above, world-standard. You can research a variety of ways – through a Ph.D., Masters by Research, or a Professional Doctorate.
International Research Tuition Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The international tuition fee for 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6-month extension) for a Ph.D. student.
- The international tuition fee for 2 years for a research master’s student.
Note: The scholarship does not cover overseas health cover and applicants are responsible for ensuring they have Visa length overseas health cover for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
To be eligible for International Research Tuition Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English. View the English language requirements.
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You must meet the UniSA’s eligibility criteria
- Commencing international research degree student.
- High quality with demonstrated research capability, as assessed by UniSA.
- Be supported by a strong supervisory panel(with the end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment.
- In receipt of (or been awarded) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living stipend supported by external funding*, OR
- Able to self fund their living costs for their time in Australia, and can provide evidence of this upon application.
The living stipend needs to be in the form of an externally funded scholarship administered through the University or in agreement with an industry partner, sponsorship body or organization.
All applications will be assessed against the University’s Research Degrees Scholarship Allocation Guidelines: Competitive Commonwealth and University of South Australian funded scholarships.
How to Apply
Apply in through the given steps below.
Sign up Here to create your account.
After logging in to your account you will ask to attach these documents:
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Study History Documents
- Selected Program
- Proposed Research
- Proposed Supervisor
- Published Research
- Your CV that include your Professional Experience
- Academic Referee Reports