- Organisation: University of Calgary
- Duty Station: Canada
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Qualification: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
The University of Calgary International Scholarship is a prestigious award that recognizes outstanding accomplishments of an international student beginning their undergraduate studies.
University of Calgary offers students a high-quality educational experience that prepares them for success in life, as well as research that addresses society’s most persistent challenges.
To qualify for University of Calgary Scholarship, a candidate must fulfill all the following requirements below:
Required Language: English.
Eligible Countries: All world countries
Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship:
- Offered annually to an international student entering first year in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary. Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau
Preference to a student entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship:
- Offered annually to undergraduate international students entering first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada
- Academic merit.
How to Apply
Apply in through the given steps below.
Apply for your undergraduate program at the university:
- You can start your application. Begin by creating a UCalgary eID.
- Use the application guide to help you with your application.
- Submit your application and pay your $145 application fee.
- Based on your application, we’ll let you know in your Calgary Student Center how and where to submit any required documents. Visit the documents page for more information.
Apply for the Scholarship, Follow the next steps:
- Access your Student Center in your myUofC portal.
- In your Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page.
- Scroll down to the Awards & Scholarships section, and click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”. Please ensure popups are enabled. If popups are blocked the page will not display.
- A pop-up window will open on your screen with any open applications or ones that recently closed. Please pay attention to the Application Available and Application Deadline dates.
- ⇒ APPLY HERE