- Organisation: University of Canada West
- Duty Station: Canada
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Qualification: Undergraduate, Masters
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
University Canada West is a contemporary independent university located in the heart of vibrant Vancouver. Established in 2004, UCW offers a range of career-focused programs including the Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts and Master of Business Administration.
To qualify for University Canada West Scholarships, a candidate must fulfill all the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
Applicant must have the minimum requirement for entering University Canada West.
Applicant must have received an offer to study at University Canada West.
The award tier and amount will be dependent on the strength and quality of their Personal Statement.
How to Apply
Apply in through the given steps below.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University Canada West Scholarships:
- Submit a completed Scholarship & Award Application form at the time of applying to UCW
- Submit a Personal Statement describing how your program of choice will affect your career, educational and personal goals, as well as how you intend to contribute to the economic development of your country or region and what obstacles you will have to overcome.