- Organisation: Spreadsheet Gladiator
- Duty Station: Germany
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Qualification: PhD, Master, Bachelor
- Salary: $1,500 annualy
- Deadline: 30 July 2023
Today, over 2 billion users worldwide leverage spreadsheets in day-to-day tasks, many of those users using spreadsheets in their careers on a daily basis. To recognize those who choose to enter into business, Coefficient offers an annual $1,500 scholarship to a college student pursuing a degree in Business, Computer Science, or Communications.
- Your submission must be one dashboard that fits on one sheet (“tab”) within the Google Sheet file. There is no limit as to the size of the dashboard, but it should be a reasonably standard sized business dashboard. Participants may make use of hidden reference cells, formulas, tables, and pivot tables on other hidden tabs to support the dashboard functions.
- The use of Google Apps Script (GAS) or any third party add-ons is not allowed.
- Participants are encouraged to make creative use of Google Sheets functionalities including, but not limited to, Data Validations, Advanced Formulas, Conditional Formatting, People Chips, Sparklines, Charts, Pivot Tables, Filter Views, and Slicers.
- There are no specific requirements for what tables, charts, and other components to build. Participants should build what they think will make the most useful and impressive-looking summary sales dashboard for Dr. von Brunsick.
The scholarship is worth $1,500.
How to Apply
Apply in through the given steps below.
- Apply for admission
Students will have until 11:59 pm CST on July 31st each year to apply for a Fall scholarship by filling out the form on this page with their submission.