- Organisation: McGill University
- Duty Station: Canada
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Qualification: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
McGill’s Scholarships offers a merit-based Entrance Scholarship Program and a need-based Entrance Bursary Program for all newly accepted, first-year, first-degree undergraduate students.
Similarly, The Scholarships & Student Aid Office administers an In-Course Financial Aid Program that provides modest amounts of loans and/or bursaries to currently enrolled graduate students in need of supplemental financial assistance
To be eligible for McGill University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English.
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Enroll in a full-time degree program at the University.
- Demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding.
- Apply for and accept the maximum available government student aid for which they are eligible
be in satisfactory academic standing
How to Apply
Apply in through the given steps below.
To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in an undergraduate/Master’s degree program at the university.
International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
Students may apply for In-course Financial Aid anytime during the academic year, as the need arises. Applications are always for the current academic year (September to August) and are available August of each year.