- Organisation: Berlin School of Business and Innovation
- Duty Station: Germany
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Qualification: Master, Bachelor
Scholarships can be given for a number of reasons and are designed to support you through your studies by helping with general living costs. They are non-repayable and can be spent on anything from rent and household bills to books and specialist equipment.
- You are only eligible for one bursary or scholarship type in any single year.
This Scholarship is awarded based on the following criteria:
- Academic merit: You must demonstrate that you will be able to succeed with and benefit from the programme, explaining what you expect to gain from it.
- Personal statement: You will need to write a short personal statement (250 words) on what taking the programme will mean for your future.
- Financial need: You must demonstrate that you would not be able to take the programme without receiving the scholarship.
The benefits of this scholarship are unknown.
How to Apply
Apply in through the given steps below.
- Apply for admission
To apply, please complete and send the scholarship application form to your programme consultant, with attached copies of the following documents:
- Your programme offer letter
- An academic reference letter
- Academic transcript/worksheet
- IELTS or PTE result (where applicable)