- Organisation: La Trobe University
- Duty Station: Australia
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Qualification: Undergraduate, Masters
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
La Trobe University values academic excellence. If you are a high-achieving international student and thinking about applying for a full-fee paying place in undergraduate or postgraduate study, your application will also be assessed for eligibility to receive a scholarship for the duration of your intended studies at La Trobe.
To be eligible for La Trobe University Scholarships, you must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Isn’t currently enrolled in a La Trobe program.
- Must meet English language and academic entry requirements.
- Be a full-fee paying student.
- Be a new International student applying for 2023/2024 intakes.
- Be applying to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at all La Trobe campuses.
- Meet course prerequisites and have equivalent to a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 55 percent or higher (Australian Equivalency).
How to Apply
Apply in through the given steps below.
Apply for an eligible course.
Complete and submit your application online.
- If your chosen course is eligible to receive the scholarship and you meet the course entry requirements, your course application will be assess, and the Scholarship Team will advise you if you have been successful in being granted a La Trobe Excellence Scholarship.
Once you receive your scholarship award letter (via email), it is important that you meet any conditions in your offer (if applicable) and accept your offer as soon as possible to secure your scholarship.