- Organisation: Humber College
- Duty Station: Canada
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Qualification: Doctoral (PhD)
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Humber is committed to supporting students getting through their programs, especially when it comes to financial matters. That’s why Humber offers a number of scholarships for international students, ranging from one-off awards of $1,000 to a renewable full tuition fee scholarship.
More than 29,000 full-time students, including 3,800 international students from 100+ countries are pursuing bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, and postgraduate certificates in 180 programs on two main campuses in Toronto. Over 23,000 part-time students also choose Humber for ESL programs, short-term certificates, online education, and much more.
To be eligible for Humber International Entrance Scholarships, an applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: English.Applicants should meet the Humber’s English Language Requirements.
Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students.
- Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
How to Apply
Apply in through the given steps below.
You must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship
The scholarship application form will be included in your acceptance package.
You will also need to provide:
- Personal Information.
- Academic Information.
- English Proficiency.