- Organisation: Harvard University
- Duty Station: USA
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Qualification: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
The HAAA Scholarship invites applications from Arab students who are interested to undertake undergraduate studies at Harvard University USA. In 2010, the Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) introduced the HAAA Scholarship Fund, the first of its kind at Harvard, to promote its goal of raising the amount of Arab students at Harvard.
The HAAA Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that can be availed by the Arab countries given in eligible countries list.
The HAAA Scholarship recipients will be selected exclusively by the Harvard Committee on General Scholarship based on the following criteria established by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
Required Language: English.
Eligible Countries: The student must be a resident or national of an Arab country Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros.
The student must have been accepted by Harvard University to a full-time degree program at any of Harvard University’s schools (e.g., College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School)
The student must demonstrate a financial need, as determined by Harvard University’s general scholarship criteria
Preference will be given to students that have obtained a prior degree (e.g., high school or college) from an educational institution in an Arab country
How to Apply
Apply in through the given steps below.
- Apply to any school of Harvard University and only AFTER being accepted to Harvard step two will follow
- The financial officer of your school submits your application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships who then decides who receives the award. You need not apply to the HAAA.