- Organisation: Griffith University
- Duty Station: Australia
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Qualification: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD /Postdoctoral
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
- Deadline: January 15, 2023
These scholarships are awarded to High-achieving international high school students applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University. Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
To be eligible for Griffith University Scholarships, you must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021.
How to Apply
Apply in through the given steps below.
- Register to study at university from here.
- Fill the scholarship application from here.
Note: Provide a certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.