- Organisation: Charles Darwin University
- Duty Station: Australia
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Qualification: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Training
- Reward: $3,000
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
- Deadline: Not Specified
Charles Darwin University is a new world university built on social justice, sustainability, creativity and collective effort. It’s a place where everyone can follow their passion to make things better – however big or small.
You can apply for a Charles Darwin University Scholarships if you:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Must meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement
- Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU.
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points each semester;
Pay the remaining balance of your tuition on or before the start of each semester; the tuition fee scholarship will be credited directly to your student account up to two weeks after census date each semester
Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester in the degree at CDU, with minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any subject;
The scholarship is neither transferrable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, course or year
Awardees must be paying international fees and not domestic fees
Not withdraw or take a leave of absence from the units or course of study, without prior approval of the Office of International Services;
- Awardees must abide by the Student of the University By-laws (PDF 9KB)
- Awardees are required to inform the International Office via email email@example.com of any visa status changes immediately as this may result in a termination of the scholarship
How to Apply
Apply in through the given steps below.
- Select the scholarship of your choice.
- Download application form of the respective scholarship.
- Submit with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.