- Organisation: Aston University
- Duty Station: United Kingdom
- Opportunity Type: Scholarships
- Qualification: Master
- Reward: £10,500
- Deadline: 30 June 2023
These scholarships are supported by the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust who are dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider studying in the UK.
The Ferguson Scholarships are available to students applying for one of the following postgraduate taught programmes:
- MSc Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- MSc Psychology (Conversion programme)
- MSc Health Psychology
- You must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses
- Be a national from India or an African country
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for
- Provide a strong personal statement when submitting your course application
- Be a self-funded student
Apply now for a chance to receive a scholarship of £10,500 that goes towards your tuition fee
How to Apply
Apply in through the given steps below.
- Submit an application for your chosen course via the online application form at the bottom of the page on the university website before the scholarship deadline (19th May 2023).
- Next, register your interest for the scholarship by filling in the online form below.
- The announcements for the applications for this scholarship are to be made by 30th June 2023 (midnight UK time). Please note that this is the final-extended deadline for applications.
Please note we do not accept applications via agents for this scholarship.